Papa gamers Forum Index

Papa gamers
Forum de l'équipe des Papas Gamers!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Présentation Kris 06130
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Papa gamers Forum Index -> papa gamers -> Présentations et recrutement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kris06130

PostPosted: Sat 13 Dec - 23:19 (2014)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

Salut à tous !
Je m'appelle Christian ("Bonjour Christian" *En coeur comme des les réunions de psychanalyse*) , j'ai 39 ans et suis le père d'une charmante Alice de 4ans . Je vis à Grasse , la ville Mi maison de retraite Mi parc Zoologique que vous trouverez tout en bas de la carte de France , juste au dessus de Cannes et je vends des matériaux de construction a des gens qui jouent a Minecraft en IRL.
Je Geekais tranquille dans mon coin quand tout à coup un Sangli3r m'est apparu et m'a dit d'aller voir les Papa gamers !
Du coup comme je suis pas du genre a contrarier les bêtes féroces et qu'en plus j'ai rien contre le fait de passer un bon moment, j'ai signé le papier qu'il me tendais ... Avec un gros X comme sur la manette de la PS4 qui est ma configuration actuelle (en dehors des Pcs juste bon a faire tourner TS et les Divx) !
Je vous passerais mon parcours vidéoludique ayant commencer bien avant la naissance d'un grand nombre d'entre vous en résumant que pour l'instant c'est THE CREW sur lequel j'ai jeté mon dévolu j'y joue donc sur une PS4 avec un volant Trustmaster T80. Pour ceux qui aiment les JdR , on me croise aussi sur FF XIV (adepte des MMORPGs).
Pour les contributions , je compte rémunérer le Sangli3r en Bibines et diverses substances non prohibées mais tout aussi mauvaise pour la santé ... En tout cas pour commencer ...
Voilà ... je crois que j'ai rien oublier .... Ah Si ! La dernière fois que j'ai entendu a table "Fais moi rêver" , un mec s'est retrouvé avec des photos de fesses poilues sur son IPad ... Vous voulez vraiment que je vous vende du rêve ?

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 13 Dec - 23:19 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sangli3r
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 14 Dec - 23:26 (2014)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

Bienvenue mon chéri!

The YAK
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 29 Dec - 15:04 (2014)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

incroyappp, j'ai aussi une Alice mais de 5 ans!!! on est fait pour s'entendre!!!
ienvenue chrisssssssssssssss

propre
Papa gamer

PostPosted: Sun 4 Jan - 22:28 (2015)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

Bienvenue
Okay

williamolivia250

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr - 17:11 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

This is the right webpage for anybody who wishes to understand this topic. You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want to… HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic รีวิว เว็บ บอล that's been discussed for ages. Excellent stuff, just great! this was a really nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a really good article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and never seem to get anything done.

harryjack

PostPosted: Sat 18 Apr - 14:32 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

Hi, I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it;)  https://www.abcsignanddisplay.com  I'm going to revisit once again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

bayjay568

PostPosted: Tue 28 Apr - 17:39 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

I was able to find good information from your content. Good post! We are linking to this great content on our site. Keep up the good writing. This is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate information… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post I couldn’t refrain from commenting see now. Very well written Saved as a favorite, I really like your website! Very good post. I'm dealing with a few of these issues as well..

ahmed5155002

PostPosted: Sun 10 May - 07:58 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

You've made some good points there. I looked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website. Nice post  click here . I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day. It's always useful to read through articles from other authors and practice something from other sites. I blog frequently and I really appreciate your content. Your article has really peaked my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sat 30 May - 10:08 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

Hungry gives you a chance to engage with followers through Instagram stories  visit moreI'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both equally educational and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about  . . I am very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something regarding this. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS. I don't understand why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else getting identical RSS issues?Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx !!

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Thu 4 Jun - 07:54 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I am going to send this information to him  click here . Pretty sure he'll have a great read. Many thanks for sharing! I do think your website could be having internet browser compatibility problems. When I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, wonderful website!

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sat 13 Jun - 15:50 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

Trading forex involves the buying of one currency and simultaneous selling of another. In forex, traders attempt to profit by buying and selling currencies by actively speculating on the direction currencies are likely to take in the future.Visit academy forex for guidance about trading forex forexlab.it.Spot on with this write-up, I actually think this amazing site needs a great deal more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice! You are so cool! I don't believe I've truly read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover someone with unique thoughts on this subject. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sat 25 Jul - 07:35 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

Besides movies, the website also has a huge collection of Tamil, Telugu mp3 songs, Telugu video songs, interviews, shows, originals and web series. But, before you visit Tamilrockers, you should know that it is a illegal Website. Below are the list of Telugu movies available for download on Tamilrockers Website.Visit us for telugu movie rulz plz.

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Tue 4 Aug - 12:16 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

Packwoods are prerolled backwood blunts rolled with 2 grams of top shelf flower, 1 gram of premium wax, dipped in hash oil then rolled in kief. WAYY to much for a group of people to smoke in one session, nevermind one person alone. Rolled with Water NO SALIVA.

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sat 19 Sep - 06:42 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

I really like it whenever people come together and share views. Great blog, keep it up! This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Thank you! Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues. It was definitely informative <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}รองเท้ากีฬา ยี่ห้อ.  Your site is very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

ipad-magician

PostPosted: Mon 21 Sep - 18:28 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Kris 06130 Reply with quote

You should always ask the magician you are hiring about how he does his tricks and which tricks he performs in the right way. You can then ask the person to demonstrate the magic you want to learn <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}see more. If he shows you something that you think you don't understand, he may be able to explain it in a better way and help you understand the tricks he does in a better way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Papa gamers Forum Index -> papa gamers -> Présentations et recrutement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation