Papa gamers Forum Index

Papa gamers
Forum de l'équipe des Papas Gamers!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Presentation viande fraiche : youenn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Papa gamers Forum Index -> papa gamers -> Présentations et recrutement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Youenn

PostPosted: Sat 29 Nov - 23:19 (2014)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

Pseudo in game : Tigrou
Prénom : Youenn
Enfant : une pitchoune de 2 ans
Localisation : Castets dans le sud ouest (pays du canard et du swell pr les fans de glisse Wink )
Emploi : Infirmier de mon état
Jeux préférés : BF3 et BF4
Temps consacré aux jeux : hyper variable
Config : i5 4590 + 8go ram + r9-280 
Autres loisirs : basket et SURFFF
Comment vous avez nous connus :un ami jouant a BF4=> Gael aka HK.
Qu'attendez vous de la team : des parties simpa sous ts pour plus de team play.

A bientot ds Bf4 Wink

Last edited by Youenn on Wed 3 Dec - 20:42 (2014); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 29 Nov - 23:19 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Sangli3r
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 3 Dec - 19:02 (2014)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

Parfait mec bienvenue à bientôt sur TS.

Youenn

PostPosted: Wed 3 Dec - 20:43 (2014)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

merci  Very Happy

The YAK
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 29 Dec - 15:02 (2014)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

tigrou  a une grosse queue en forme de ressort.....rêveur....

propre
Papa gamer

PostPosted: Sun 4 Jan - 22:29 (2015)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

The YAK wrote:
tigrou  a une grosse queue en forme de ressort.....rêveur....

je veux essayer Embarassed

williamolivia250

PostPosted: Tue 17 Mar - 11:14 (2020)    Post subject: Re Reply with quote

Great information. Lucky me I came across your website by chance (stumbleupon). I've book-marked it for later!
You need to take part in a contest for one of the greatest sites on the web. I am going to highly recommend this website!
Everyone loves  fox and hounds ,  when people come together and share views. Great blog, keep it up! Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this amazing site needs much more attention . I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!

spinbike0121

PostPosted: Tue 24 Mar - 10:03 (2020)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

Hi there! This post could not be written any better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I am going to send this information to him. Pretty sure he'll have a great read. Many thanks for sharing! I do think your website could be having internet browser compatibility problems. When I look at your web site in Safari, Visit us 77up it looks fine however, if opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, wonderful website!

williamolivia250

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr - 17:09 (2020)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this site needs a great deal more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the info! You're so awesome! I don't suppose I've read through anything like that before รีวิวเว็บบอล. So wonderful to discover someone with a few original thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality!

bayjay568

PostPosted: Tue 28 Apr - 17:44 (2020)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

Everyone loves it when individuals get together and share ideas. Great site, stick with it! Very good information. Lucky me I recently found your site by chance (stumbleupon) click now. I have book-marked it for later This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks! Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the issues. It was definitely informative. Your site is very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

bayjay568

PostPosted: Sun 3 May - 07:15 (2020)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

This is the right site for everyone who would like to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa) https://www.ukrainianforum.net. You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages. Wonderful stuff, just great! this was a very nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and never manage to get anything done.

bayjay568

PostPosted: Fri 8 May - 09:32 (2020)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

I think that sending 5000 people home will spread the disease faster than having students stay in a dorm and not traveling. My point is just that we don't really know which situation will spread  coronavirus symptoms faster, places are justing trying to do something, rather than nothing, and I think keeping people where they are now is a better choice. People were recovering from coronavirus and then i heard about hantavirus after researching a lot about this virus I wrote some information about its cause and treatment.

ahmed5155002

PostPosted: Sun 10 May - 07:59 (2020)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

After going over a handful of the blog articles on your website, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future check here. Please check out my website as well and let me know what you think. There's definately a lot to know about this issue. I really like all the points you made.

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sat 30 May - 10:10 (2020)    Post subject: Presentation viande fraiche : youenn Reply with quote

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I discovered it for him cheap wedding videographer... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your web site. After going over a number of the blog articles on your site, I honestly like your technique of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site too and tell me your opinion.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Papa gamers Forum Index -> papa gamers -> Présentations et recrutement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation