Papa gamers Forum Index

Papa gamers
Forum de l'équipe des Papas Gamers!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Présentation Aldiox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Papa gamers Forum Index -> papa gamers -> Présentations et recrutement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Aldiox

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov - 17:41 (2014)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

Qui êtes vous : je suis moi Smile 

Pseudo in game : Pratrax - Pratraxx etc 
Prénom : morgan 
Enfants : moi oui ma copine me suporte ^^ 
Emploi : oui pompier
Jeux préférés : warz - diablo 3 - archeage
Temps consacré aux jeux par jour ou semaine / plage horaire de disponibilité
Config : toute la journée
Autres loisirs : courir

Et merci de rajouter ces rubriques pour les demandes de recrutement

Comment vous avez nous connus : via google 
Pourquoi être venus nous voir : parsque vous etent des papy :p 
Qu'attendez vous de la team : une team poser et calme 
Pourquoi devrions nous vous recruter : parsque je suis cordiale Smile 
Auriez vous la possibilité de cotiser : (ce critère ne compte en rien dans la décision finale) jusque fevrier non apres oui car gros soucis :S

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov - 17:41 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The YAK
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 24 Nov - 17:43 (2014)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

bienvenue et a vite sur ts!

Sangli3r
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 3 Dec - 19:04 (2014)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

Faire une présentation puis venir sur TS pour partager de bons moment à vite!

williamolivia250

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr - 17:12 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact that I found it for him ... lol. So let me reword this รีวิว เว็บ พนัน.... Thanks for the meal !! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this matter here on your site.

bayjay568

PostPosted: Tue 28 Apr - 17:42 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the site is extremely good. Excellent web site you have here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours these days click now.  I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! This is a topic which is close to my heart... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though I absolutely love your website.. Great colors & theme. Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own personal blog and would like to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Appreciate it!

bayjay568

PostPosted: Sun 3 May - 07:09 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head https://www.devfreecasts.org/. The problem is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

ahmed5155002

PostPosted: Sun 10 May - 07:59 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am having difficulties with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS issues? get now Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him ... lol. So allow me to reword this .... Thank YOU for the meal !! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this topic here on your website.

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sat 30 May - 10:12 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

This website definitely has all of the information I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask. There is certainly a lot to know about this issue. I love all of the points you made. You made some really good points there Steve Ritchie. I looked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Wed 10 Jun - 15:43 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

We provide luxury products at desirable prices, combining comfort and reliability with practicality and quality craftsmanship. Our design and manufacturing team work tirelessly to provide you with the best products at prices we believe will be hard to beat anywhere. Innovation is an everyday experience, with vigafaucet you can share that experience.We are passionate about British manufacturing and all thermostatic shower manufacturers with the patented Valquest technology and patented Pearlstone shower trays are all made in house. The complete vigafaucet collection has also been sourced here in the China. 

techmughal82

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jun - 13:16 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

By acknowledging the good things each day, you learn to counter the tunnel vision of negativity. By understanding why these things happen, you start noticing the patterns in your life.After going over a handful of the blog gratitude and mindfulness on your website, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I bookmarked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. Please check out my website as well and let me know what you think. There's definately a lot to know about this issue. I really like all the points you made.

knlyjolus

PostPosted: Fri 12 Jun - 14:29 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

All about love, romance, and relationship: we aim to provide you with essential and useful dating tips & relationship advice that you can apply to better your relationship situation practically.You must Visit us for sweetest things to say to your husband. Great web site you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Cheers Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges. It was really informative. Your site is extremely helpful. Many thanks for sharing! I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now Wink

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sat 25 Jul - 07:36 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

We are game designers and entrepreneurs out to create art with mobile games. Get ready for a free calming relaxing time. Flower gardens, rainfall, cute kawaii themes and even chocolate await those that want simple, easy, fun, and calming match 3 game play. Ideal for anyone searching for mind relaxing match 3 games with unlimited play. Visit us for Mind relaxing games.

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sun 9 Aug - 17:17 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

Sacred Geometry Meditation will enhance your meditation experience by providing access to ancient shapes for contemplation along with Solfeggio Frequencies played with Binaural Beats. It provides you with adjustable tones, waves & musical scale that Mindfulness, heals and transforms.

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug - 11:26 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

CBD is commonly used to address anxiety, and for patients who suffer through the misery of insomnia, studies suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep. CBD may offer an option for treating different types of chronic pain. A study from the European Journal of Pain showed, using an animal model, CBD applied on the skin could help lower pain and inflammation due to arthritis.Visit us for can i buy cbd oil amazon.

jonamdicks

PostPosted: Sat 19 Sep - 06:40 (2020)    Post subject: Présentation Aldiox Reply with quote

I really like it whenever people come together and share views. Great blog, keep it up! This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Thank you! Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues. It was definitely informative <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}เยี่ยมชมสเปอร์ส. Your site is very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Papa gamers Forum Index -> papa gamers -> Présentations et recrutement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation