Papa gamers Forum Index

Papa gamers
Forum de l'équipe des Papas Gamers!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

peux être le code pour l'arc phantom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Papa gamers Forum Index -> papa gamers -> Battlefield 3 & 4
Previous topic :: Next topic  
propre
Papa gamer

PostPosted: Sun 23 Nov - 23:07 (2014)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

bon rien d'officiel mais bon a essayer sur la map hangar 21
"Le code de la salle est 1290-429-397648-970 il vient d'être découvert
Ma source viens du groupe Battlefield sur facebook donc a vérifié si elle est fiable
voir la vidéo ou il faut allez pour rentré le code sure la vidéo on ne les vois pas le rentré 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZpoXWnieEk
par contre avant il faut faire tous ça lol:
  Il faut avoir la plaque de Phantom de droite et trouver sur les maps final stand une plaque spéciale qui se met a gauche et les avoir les 2 d'équiper avec le camouflage soldat Phantom et le camo de l'arme phantom aussi et aller dans l'ascenseur au fond du Hangar 21 avec au moins 3 autres soldats.....
voir ce doc tout est expliquer enfin presque
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16kV9vv0N3NBwUfmeiesEOrzJhovakID6eJyqaWVazqc/edit

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 23 Nov - 23:07 (2014)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
propre
Papa gamer

PostPosted: Mon 1 Dec - 10:05 (2014)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAGDoKPVJrA&list=UUB5saf4AQAjhFW… 
-des plaques dogtags : http://imgur.com/a/hzBRN
-Forum Reddit : http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4...

Mot de passe :
Perspective Phantom : bumpinthenight
Recrue Phantom : epic dream worlds
Phantom Lancé : 24344241893
Code pour désactiver le champ de force : 1290 429 397648 970

dans la vidéo ou tout est expliquer.

spotifypremium

PostPosted: Tue 22 Oct - 07:26 (2019)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

Try not to need any interferences while apk passion  tuning in to your preferred music tracks? In the event that indeed, at that point Spotify mod apk is the best answer for you which highlights no promotions and boundless music whenever and anyplace you need.

GtaXtremeee

PostPosted: Tue 29 Oct - 12:50 (2019)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

In any case, you don't need to take any pressure whatsoever on the grounds that you have orchestrated a mod adaptation of the wind Mafacity for you, in this, you will get GtaXtreme
 everything boundless Download brother Offer the connection to the Mod Mafia City game with your companions and appreciate the game.

larajames23

PostPosted: Mon 9 Mar - 12:32 (2020)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your website is extremely helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

https://leather-toolkits.com/reviews/best-leather-sectional-sofas/

AIM
larajames23

PostPosted: Mon 16 Mar - 21:18 (2020)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

buddy Punch with its timers help you track online time and attendance spent on work by each employee  buddy Punchis a web-based solution that provides time tracking, computer work session monitoring, reminders, screenshot recording, invoicing, reporting tools, integrations and so much more.

AIM
larajames23

PostPosted: Wed 25 Mar - 18:00 (2020)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

As service begins, the caregivers are Consumer Direct Services face of the business and holders of 90% of the customer service experience. You want to hire caregivers that are pleasant and have a servant mentality. 

AIM
larajames23

PostPosted: Thu 16 Apr - 23:46 (2020)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

Again, with a broadband DSL connection, the connection speed of the Internet can be severely reduced by the distance a subscriber is located from the switching station. The further away the subscriber is from the switching station, the slower the Internet connection.

Yellow jacket broadband

AIM
bwatson

PostPosted: Sun 19 Apr - 23:02 (2020)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

Oh my goodness! Incredible trees sixty nursery article dude! Thank you, However I am having difficulties with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I cannot join it. Is there anybody else having the same RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

RichardBuckland743

PostPosted: Thu 23 Apr - 07:06 (2020)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am having issues with your RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody having similar RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little homework on this website. And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this topic here on your internet site.

bwatson

PostPosted: Wed 6 May - 03:01 (2020)    Post subject: peux être le code pour l'arc phantom Reply with quote

After looking at a number of the articles on your blog Nan Inc Construction, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my website as well and tell me what you think.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Papa gamers Forum Index -> papa gamers -> Battlefield 3 & 4 All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Forum hosting | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation